Central Park weddings at Bethesda Fountain & Terrace
Bethesda Terrace is considered the heart of Central Park.
In their original plan, designers Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux envisioned a sweeping Promenade (the Mall) that led to a grand terrace overlooking the Lake. The magnificent carvings represent the four seasons and, on the side facing the Mall, the times of day.
Today, the Central Park Conservancy employs a sculptor to care for the sandstone carvings and sculpture and a zone gardener and their crew to take care of the landscapes. In the summer, aquatic plantings such as water lilies and lotus are placed in the fountain, reviving a 19th century tradition.
Same Sex Marriages available.
Weddings are performed Monday to Thursday, 10am - 3pm.
Located at Terrace Drive. This Vintage Cast Iron Fountain and breathtaking Terrace is the heart of Central Park. This location can hold up to 25 people.
Bookable though the 2017
Wedding Receptions we are happy to make enquires for you and make restaurant recomendations.
We can offer a rain back up at an additional cost or we can perform it in your accomodation.
A Park permit is included in all our packages.
Please note that whilst we can confirm the date of your wedding we are unable to confirm a time until a park permit has been pulled and approved by the New York Parks Department. We will endeavor to get the time requested.
When you are dealing with public area like Central Park, changes do have to sometime happen and couples really need to take this into account when booking this type of wedding.
Over 25 people - our packages are designed for up to 25 people, if your party goes over this size you should add $10.00 per person to our package price and we would need to change wedding location. You can also ask about larger photo packages.
Our license and go package - is only for parties 10 and under
- Wedding locations
- Central Park
- Belvedere Terrace- Central Park Weddings (parties up to 20)
- Bethesda Fountain and Terrace-Central Park Weddings (parties up to 25)
- Bow Bridge - Central Park Weddings (Parties up to 15)
- Cop Cot-Central Park Weddings (parties up to 30)
- Gapstow Bridge- Central Park Weddings (parties up to 10)
- Ladies Pavillion - Central Park Weddings (parties up to 20)
- Shakespeare Garden - Central Park Weddings (parties up to 20)
- Wagner Cove- Central Park Weddings (parties up to 20)
- Manhattan Venues
- Rockefeller Christmas Tree or NBC Studios windows
- Brooklyn Locations
- Brooklyn Bridge Park